Agile PM® Practitioner
Level of advancement
Amount of PDU points
- Roles and responsibilities from the Project Manager’s point of view
- AgilePM® Life Cycle
- Efficient use of products.
- On-time delivery, MoSCoW and Timeboxing
- People, teams and interactions
- Requirements and User Stories.
- Project planning
- Risk management
- Adapting the approach
- AgilePM® Practitioner exam
The Agile method training that we offer here is intended mainly for practitioners-managers who have experience in managing various projects and have theoretical knowledge about the technique already mentioned.
Agile techniques on which the Agile PM® Practitioner training is based brings quick results, especially in complex projects based on new technologies. Agile methods are dedicated to projects where the scope is adjusted in such a way as to deliver products enabling the achievement of business goals in a short time and with a limited budget.
AgilePM® Handbook note:
To open the handbook file, you must install the free Adobe Digital Editions program. After purchasing the handbook, you will receive an e-mail with the manual with links to download and install the program and download the PDF file with the handbook.
Who is the training recommended to?
- people who participate or manage projects in any industry
- Organizations looking for an effective and complete Agile Manufacturing approach that gives them a sense of control over project outcomes
- business representatives who want to be active and significant stakeholders in the project work
- people who want to learn about one of the leading methods of agile project management and obtain a recognizable certificate in this field
- acquire the knowledge necessary to obtain the AgilePM® Practitioner certificate
- deepen their knowledge of AgilePM® techniques and tools and be able to apply them in practice
- deepen the knowledge about the life cycle of a project conducted in accordance with AgilePM®
- 4 groups of questions, each with 20 detailed questions (always 1 correct answer)
- 40 correct answers required to pass – 50%
- duration: 2.5 hours (150 minutes)
- The official handbook can be used during the exam
- Can be conducted online
- AgilePM® Practitioner exam takes place on the day following the last day of training