Risk, Quality and Procurement Management
All projects are accompanied by uncertainty. We look at risk through the prism of opportunities and threats. The training introduces participants to the advanced process of risk management composed of 6 major processes. Whereas quality management in the project has two dimensions: quality of products, i.e. their compliance with approved requirements and project management quality, understood as its compliance with applicable principles of project execution. During the training we get acquainted with main processes related to quality assurance in both these dimensions. The last area of knowledge applies to the process of purchasing elements not produced by the organization but purchased from suppliers.
Please, do not hesitate to call us:
|Duration||2 days (16 h)|
|Number of PDUs in the PMI® competence triangle|
|Strategic and Business Managment||4|
|Technical Project Management||10|
- making participants aware of the importance of risk management planning in the project,
- presentation of available solutions and tools for product quality assurance and control,
- Overview of best purchasing practices in supplier management and strategic partnership building.
- You will learn to identify risks and plan for an appropriate response to them,
- you will know how to manage the quality system so that the target product meets the expectations of the customer, organization and stakeholders,
- You will be able to apply the acquired skills to organizations implementing a quality management system,
- Enhance your skills related to qualification and supplier management, based on data analysis,
- Reduce the level of stress and uncertainty by considering possible threats, tools that support quality assurance, and effective collaboration with suppliers.
- project managers,
- members of project teams,
- executives involved in projects,
- those interested in upgrading their competence in project management,
- candidates for PMP® and CAPM® certifications,
- people with lesser project experience who want to learn the basics of project management.
- Risk management process,
- Use of WBS to manage project risk,
- Risk identification (opportunities, threats) related to project delivery,
- Qualitative and quantitative risk analysis as an element of project planning,
- Risk and project contingencies,
- Risk control on respective stages of the project life cycle,
- Project risk knowledge management,
- Quality and project management,
- Review of quality management schools,
- Tools and techniques of quality planning in projects,
- Quality assurance,
- Quality audits,
- Quality improvement,
- Quality control during execution and after closure of the project,
- Purchase planning,
- Contract type selection,
- Supplier selection process,
- Contract administration,
- Contract closure.