Our PRINCE2® Practitioner training is the next step in raising your skills in project management in accordance with one of the most widely-used methodologies in the world. Having previously obtained PRINCE2® Foundation certification, during this training you will be able to expand your knowledge of the 7 principles, 7 processes and 7 PRINCE2® themes. Here we emphasize the practical application of the methodology in complex project situations. The training will also effectively prepare you to sit the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam. Having a PRINCE2® Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for taking the PRINCE2® Practitioner exam. The exam lasts 150 minutes and consists of 9 case-based test questions.
Please, do not hesitate to call us:
|Duration||2 days (16 h)|
|Certificate||PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER + PMI® REP|
|Number of PDUs in the PMI® competence triangle|
|Strategic and Business Managment||6|
|Technical Project Management||8|
- to recognise the factors that enable successful projects to be delivered on time, within budget and according to expectations,
- describe the PRINCE2® components, processes, and techniques,
- recognise and use the main PRINCE2® terminology,
- prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Pracitioner certificate examination.
- participants will learn the key components and PRINCE2® processes, and will be able work in an environment that uses this methodology,
- participants will learn how to adapt the methodology to the specificity of their projects and organizations,
- participants will be able to manage projects in a controlled manner from beginning to end,
- recieve an internationally recognized PRINCE2® certificate right after the training.
- project managers,
- members of project teams,
- executives involved in projects,
- professionals interested in upgrading their competences in project management,
- experienced project managers who already possess a PRINCE2 Foundation certificate.
7 PRINCE2® Principles:
- Continued Business Justification,
- Learn from Experience,
- Define Roles and Responsibilities,
- Manage by Stages,
- Manage by Exception,
- Focus on Products,
- Tailor to the Environment.
7 PRINCE2® Processes:
- Starting Up a Project (SU),
- Initiating a Project (IP),
- Directing a Project (DP),
- Controlling a Stage (CS),
- Managing Product Delivery (MP),
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB),
- Closing a Project (CP).
7 Themes PRINCE2®:
- Business Case,
PRINCE2® Pracitioner exam.