This is an intense 3-day program presenting the principles of the PRINCE2® project management methodology (PRojects IN Controlled Environments). The training focuses on an in-depth presentation of the methodology, i.e. the 7 principles, 7 processes and 7 themes of PRINCE2®.
It is a highly interactive program which also effectively prepares participants to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation exam (nearly 100% of our clients have passed the exam on their first try). Upon successful completion of the course participants receive an internationally recognized PRINCE2® Foundation certificate, which is valued all over the world, especially in Great Britain and former commonwealth countries.
Please, do not hesitate to call us:
|Duration||3 days (18 h)|
|Certificate||PRINCE2® FOUNDATION + PMI® REP|
|Number of PDUs in the PMI® competence triangle|
|Strategic and Business Managment||9|
|Technical Project Management||12|
- to recognise the factors that enable successful projects to be delivered on time, within budget and according to expectations,
- describe the PRINCE2® components, processes, and techniques,
- recognise and use the main PRINCE2® terminology,
- prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation certificate examination.
- participants will learn the key components and PRINCE2® processes, and will be able work in an environment that uses this methodology,
- participants will learn how to adapt the methodology to the specificity of their projects and organizations,
- participants will be able to manage projects in a controlled manner from beginning to end,
- recieve an internationally recognized PRINCE2® certificate right after the training.
- project managers,
- members of project teams,
- executives involved in projects,
- professionals interested in upgrading their competences in project management,
- people with lesser project experience who want to learn the basics of project management.
7 PRINCE2® Principles:
- Continued Business Justification,
- Learn from Experience,
- Define Roles and Responsibilities,
- Manage by Stages,
- Manage by Exception,
- Focus on Products,
- Tailor to the Environment.
7 PRINCE2® Processes:
- Starting Up a Project (SU),
- Initiating a Project (IP),
- Directing a Project (DP),
- Controlling a Stage (CS),
- Managing Product Delivery (MP),
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB),
- Closing a Project (CP).
7 Themes PRINCE2®:
- Business Case,
PRINCE2® Foundation exam.
My 3-day PRINCE2® Foundation training ended not only with a successfully passed exam, but also with skills and practical knowledge that I gained thanks to a competent and skillful trainer, who was able to engage the course participants. During the training there were also many interesting discussions about real-life cases. I most definitely recommend this course to everyone
There was a lot of information to assimilate. The training was conducted by a trainer with a lot of experience and great knowledge. I recommend this course!