PRINCE2® Foundation + Practitioner
This intense five-day training introduces participants to the world of project management according to the word renowned PRINCE2® methodology. The training focuses on an in-depth presentation of the methodology, i.e. the 7 principles, 7 processes and 7 themes of PRINCE2®. It is a highly interactive program delivered by experienced project management trainers. During the first three days participants are intorduced to the main tools and techniques used in PRINCE2®, and are thoroughly prepared to sit the PRINCE2® Foundation exam. In the following two days, participants apply their knowledge in case studies in preparation to receive a PRINCE2® Practitioner certificate.
Please, do not hesitate to call us:
|Duration||5 days (40h)|
|Certificate||PRINCE2® FOUNDATION + PRINCE2® PRACTITIONER PMI® REP|
|Number of PDUs in the PMI® competence triangle|
|Strategic and Business Managment||15|
|Technical Project Management||20|
- to recognise the factors that enable successful projects to be delivered on time, within budget and according to expectations,
- describe the PRINCE2® components, processes, and techniques,
- recognise and use the main PRINCE2® terminology,
- prepare for and take the PRINCE2® Foundation and Pracitioner certificate examination.
- participants will learn the key components and PRINCE2® processes, and will be able work in an environment that uses this methodology,
- participants will learn how to adapt the methodology to the specificity of their projects and organizations,
- participants will be able to manage projects in a controlled manner from beginning to end,
- recieve an internationally recognized PRINCE2® certificate right after the training.
- project managers,
- members of project teams,
- executives involved in projects,
- professionals interested in upgrading their competences in project management.
7 PRINCE2® Principles:
- Continued Business Justification,
- Learn from Experience,
- Define Roles and Responsibilities,
- Manage by Stages,
- Manage by Exception,
- Focus on Products,
- Tailor to the Environment.
7 PRINCE2® Processes:
- Starting Up a Project (SU),
- Initiating a Project (IP),
- Directing a Project (DP),
- Controlling a Stage (CS),
- Managing Product Delivery (MP),
- Managing Stage Boundaries (SB),
- Closing a Project (CP).
7 Themes PRINCE2®:
- Business Case,