Preparation for the PMP® exam
This intensive two-day course aims to comprehensively prepare candidates to sit the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. The training summarises the knowledge gained at the PMP® Academy with precise focus on questions and problems that most frequently appear during the PMP® exam. The programme closes with a mock exam, which is an effective measure of the level of knowledge before the PMP® exam.
Please, do not hesitate to call us:
|Duration||2 days (16 h)|
|Certificate||PMI® REP and preparation for PMP®|
|Number of PDUs in the PMI® competence triangle|
|Strategic and Business Managment||4|
|Technical Project Management||10|
- Comprehensive preparation for the PMP® and CAPM® exams,
- familiarize yourself with the question structure and rules for PMI® certification,
- discussion of the ethical code of the project manager,
- consolidate knowledge acquired during the PMP® Academy
- You will repeat the material required for the PMP®,
- Get acquainted with the formal PMP® certification page,
- You will learn the structure of the exam and questions and techniques to support the selection of correct answers,
- Through a test, you will find out what your current level of preparation is and more effectively plan your preparation for the exam,
- By practicing English-speaking terminology, you will be able to move more freely in an international work environment.
- project managers,
- members of project teams,
- executives involved in projects,
- those interested in upgrading their competence in project management,
- candidates for PMP® and CAPM® certifications,
- people with lesser project experience who want to learn the basics of project management.
- Rules of participation in the PMP® exam,
- Specificity of the PMP® exam questions,
- Techniques of eliminating wrong answers,
- Acronyms used in the exam,
- Review of exam tasks,
- Review of 10 PMBOK® Guide areas of knowledge with typical test questions:
- Integration management,
- Scope management,
- Time management,
- Cost management,
- Quality management,
- Human resource management,
- Communication management,
- Risk management,
- Procurement management.
- Review of the PMI® Code of Professional Conduct,
- Plan of the process of preparation for the exam,
- Application process,
- Mock exam.
The training is provided by experienced project managers who describe the methodology in an accessible manner. Although I have several years of experience in project management, the course has allowed me to look at a broader perspective on project management methodology, refresh and clarify key issues, and explore new areas. The most interesting of the meetings were: team management, communication and stakeholders, as well as introduction and preparation for the PMP® Exam conducted by Mr. Piotr Plewiński.